| 网站首页 | 译林小学英语 | 译林初中英语 | 牛津高中英语 | 名师课堂 | 课外辅导 | 教师园地 | 课文图片 | 新闻频道 | 下载中心 | 乐园超市 | 上海版牛津英语 | 
用户指南 充值加点 设为首页 加入收藏 
 ▪ 您现在的位置: 译林版牛津英语乐园 >> 课外辅导 >> 零起点英语 >> 中级课堂 >> 正文
旅游英语
作者:佚名  文章来源:本站原创  点击数:1984  

1 I am going to transfer in New York. What should I do ?

  我将在纽约转机,请问我该怎么做呢?

  You will have to go to the Transfer Counter and check in.

  你要到转机柜台办理报到。

  Will I receive my new boarding pass?

  我会领到新的登机牌吗?

  Yes.会的。

2 Please take your personal luggage off the plane and your checked luggage will be transferred to your next plane.

  请将你随身的行李带下飞机,而其它的行李会转送到你下一班所搭乘的飞机上。

3 Honey, Im craving for sweets. Can you buy me a lollipop, a chocolate mousse, and a strawberry cake?

 亲爱的,我好想吃甜食哦。你帮我买根棒棒糖、一个巧克力慕斯,还有一块草莓蛋糕好吗?

 Anything you say.都听你的。

4 Passport, visa and disembarkation form, please.

  请拿出你的护照、签证以及入境申请表。

5 New Yorks Metropolitan Museum of Art is superb.纽约大都会美术馆真是一流的。

  Theres none better.简直是无与伦比。

6 I demand compensation for my damaged luggage.

  我要求行李损坏赔偿。

7 You must demand compensation for your lost luggage. Ill show you how to negotiate with them.

  你一定要去要求行李损坏赔偿,我来教你怎么跟他们谈判。

  Im all ears. 我洗耳恭听。

8 Do you have any contraband goods?你有带违禁品吗?

9 I am sorry. You can not bring these things into New Zealand. They have to be confiscated.

  很抱歉,你不能把这些东西带进新西兰,必须要没收。

10 Are there any obvious signs or landmarks?

  路上有什么醒目的标示或地标吗?

 

也许将来你会出境旅游,希望你能用上我提供给你的句子。

1 lotion(化妆用的)乳液

2 moisturizer(化妆用的)保湿产品

3 cleanser(化妆用的)洗面乳、清洁用品

4 toner(化妆用的)化妆水

5 remover(化妆用的)卸妆产品、去除剂

1 Ill have three toners, two moisturizers and a cold cream.

  我买三瓶化妆水、两瓶保湿霜和一瓶冷霜。

   Cash or charge?

   付现金还是刷卡呢?

2 Are you holding a business or economy class ticket? 

请问您是商务舱还是经济舱呢?

  Economy.

 经济舱

3 Take the escalator to the third floor and turn right.Youll see Gate 3 there.

  搭手扶梯到三楼,然后右转,你就会看到三号登机口。

4 Due to the bad weather, all planes need to wait for the towers signal to take off.

  由于天气不佳,所有的飞机必须听候塔台指示才能起飞。

5 British Airways at Gate10 will be delayed thirty minutes for takeoff.

  10号登机口的英国航空公司班机将延迟30分钟起飞。

6 We will start selling duty-free products right after the dinner is served.

  晚餐之后会开始提供免税商品的销售服务。

7 We are now passing through some turbulence. Please fasten your seat belts.

  现在正要进入一阵不稳定的气流,请系上安全带。

8 How do I get to the transit lounge from here?

  请问到过境室怎么走?

9 Is there a difference between nonstop and direct flights?

  直达班机与直飞班机有不同之处吗?

10 Nonstop flights and direct flights are not the same. You are taking a direct flight and thats why you need to stop over here for about two hours.

   直达班机与直飞班机不同。因为你搭的是直飞班机,所以要在这里停留约两小时。

   Got it.

   我懂了。

文章录入:admin    责任编辑:admin 
  • 上一篇文章:

  • 下一篇文章:
  • 加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口

    设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 联系站长 | 友情链接 | 版权申明 | 网站公告 | 管理登录 | 

    Copyright © 2004-2020 ejiaoshi.com Corporation,All Rights Reserved

    全国最全面、最丰富的译林英语同步资源网 苏ICP备06033076号-1