点此下载 初高中英语作文最能加分的100个好句(含译文)+18个热点话题，经典范文1. It is important for everyone to learn English well in our rapidly developing world.
同样句型包括：It is important（/ necessary, difficult, convenient, possible）for sb. to do sth.
2. The harder you work at it, the more progress you will make.
(2)比较级+and+比较级（The world is getting smaller and
3. If everyone makes a contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
类似的句型还有：If necessary…, they can…
4. The best way to remember new words is to practice them everyday.
5. The atmosphere in my family is fantastic
6. The reason why people choose to live in the city is that the life is more convenient and colorful.
7. I had a great first impression of American people.
8. We have lots of confidence in our ability to solve any problem.
9. With the rapid development of modern technology, the Internet has become a necessary part of our daily life and work.
10. You should read as many books as you possibly can.
11. China is becoming more and more prosperous because of the reform and “opening up” policy.
12. We all need clean air to breathe; we all need clean water to drink; we all need green places to enjoy.
13. Let’s work together to make our world a better place.
14. We should make full use of our time to do useful and productive things.
15. We should get into the good habit of using our time wisely. 我们应该养成一个好习惯，明智地利用时间。
16. What I really want to know is whether he will go abroad next month?
17. Television is harmful to developing minds.
18. Children usually have far more potential than their parents had realized
19. In the past 10 years, great changes have taken place in our school.
在过去的 10 年里，我们学校发生了巨大的变化。
20. People who spend more time with their families are usually healthier and happier.
21. The job was hard, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
The job was hard, boring and seemed endless, which made me so tired that I almost quit half way.
(Not only …but also…)、(Because…)、(because of…)、(As long as…)、(so long as…)
22. The Red Star Television Factory, which produces TV sets of quality, was set up in the 1980’s.
生产高品质电视的红星电视机厂，始建于 1980 年。
23. The E-reading room, where we can send e-mails to all parts of the world, is open to both teachers and students.
24. I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company.
25. The number of workers and engineers has risen(更高级词汇： increased) to over 2000, and 80% of them are college graduates.
工人和工程师的数量已超过了 2000 人，而且他们有 80%都是大学学历。
26. There is an increasing tendency that students own their mobile phones on campus.
27. Now in the rural areas, there are many children out of school. I think one of reasons is that their families are too poor to afford their schooling.
28. People should pay more attention to the education of children because they will play a very significant /(important) part/(role) in the future of our country.
29. In 2008, you will see Beijing as beautiful as a garden, with cleaner water and clearer sky.
到 2008 年，我们会看到北京像花园一样，有着更加清澈的河水和碧透的天空。
30. How nice to hear from you again.
31. Your early reply will be highly appreciated.
I’m looking forward to meeting you in no time.
32. If you have any questions or requests, please let me know.
33. No matter what you do in the future, English will always be important.
34. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
35. There is no doubt that playing video game is going to be their biggest problem for students to affect study.
36. Obviously, it is high/(about) time that we took some effective measures to solve the problem.
37. I suggest the department concerned taking some effective measures to improve the present situation.
38. Since he went to senior high school, he has worked very hard.
39. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
40. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
41. As a proverb says, /( As is well known to us,) storms make trees take deeper roots.
42. It is a great honor for me to introduce to you one of my very best friend, Liu Xiang.
43. Coming from a family of English teachers, she always had a particular interest in English.
diligent 勤奋的 energetic 精力充沛的 humorous 幽默的 attractive 有吸引力的
modest谦虚的 optimistic乐观的 talkative健谈的 enthusiastic
44. I have fully realized that English is essential to my future.
45. I suppose electronic dictionaries are convenient, but Iead to laziness!
46. In conclusion, the advantages of studying abroad outweigh its disadvantages.
47. Now, I think it is really successful experience, and I totally understand what labor means.
48. From this earthquake, I realized that the power of the mass is endless.
49. If you have spare time to visit my hometown, I’d be more than happy to be your guide.
50. Nowadays, both teachers and parents worry a great deal about the student’s using the Internet.
51. Views on the issue in question vary from person to person.
52. We are blessed with new opportunities and faced with new challenges.
53. Thank you for your consideration.
54. I really appreciate what you’ve done for my family and me.
55. We should be very grateful if you help our children with their English study.
56. We will never forget the happy days we spent together.
57. Many people are becoming aware of the importance of exercising.
58. The talk will be given at the Lecture Hall on Oct.12th, starting at 3:30p.m.
报告将在 10 月 12 日 3：30 在报告厅举行。
59. Students should know how to take advantage of their time.
60. I got sick and tired of doing the routine work day after day.
61. Conquering English is not different from conquering a great mountain; both of them require determination, courage, and perseverance.
62. I’m disappointed in the performance of our team at the sports meeting.
63. I’m very satisfied with what we have achieved so far.
64. I’m determined to…
I have made up my mind to complete the task.
65. The city is located on the banks of the Long River.
66. I’m very glad to have received the letter you sent me two weeks ago.
67. I’m writing to request more information about the day tour to London.
68. Recently, our class have had a heated discussion about whether it is necessary for middle school students to carry mobile phones to school.
69. I wonder if you could tell me more about the trip.
70. It is certain that if there are fewer people driving, there will be less air pollution.
71. I personally feel that teacher is the most important profession in the world.
72. We can’t imagine what the world is going to be without purified water.
73. I was walking east along Park Road, when an elderly man came out of the park on the other side of the street.
74. In the big city, there are more schools and hospitals are available for its people.
75. Some people think that we should read extensively. 有一些人认为，我们应该有选择性地阅读。
76. 73.In my opinion, you should come back after you finish you studies abroad.
77. For another reason, I think it will be much more convenient for you to look after you parents as they are getting old.
78. Classes in our school usually finish at four in the afternoon.
79. I am so sorry that I won’t be able to attend tomorrow’s lecture on American history.
80. While 25 minutes is spent on sports, only 12 minutes goes into housework.
花在教育锻炼上的时间是 25 分钟，只有 12 分钟的时间用来做家务。
81. Maybe you forgot you spent the money on something else yesterday afternoon.
82. Good habits are the crosscut to success.
83. I was deeply moved by the young boy, because I know Lei
Feng is still living in our hearts.
84. Many new houses had been built and roads had been widened.
85. It is more than ten months since we last met.
86. It’s very nice of you to help me with my lessons every day.
87. Nothing can live without air and water.
88. I prefer to live in the country rather than live in the city.
89. People must be stopped from throwing dirty things into the river.
90. Peter sets aside some money every month so that he can buy a new car.
91. Linda didn’t go to bed until midnight so that she could finish reading the book.
92. Early to bed and early to rise does good to your health.
93. More and more people are aware that it is important to obey the traffic rules.
94. Mrs. Brown is an Australian woman teacher with fair hair and blue eyes, who has been to many places of China.
95. On Sunday, May 18, we will visit Beijing, which has a history of 400 years.
5 月 8 日，星期天，我们将会参观拥有 400 多年悠长历史的北京。
96. I think students should balance well between work and study.
97. Friendship is one of the most precious emotions in our life.
98. It goes without saying that we cannot be young forever. （适
99. Last but not least, it will definitely benefit the citizens.
100. With the increasingly rapid economic growth, more problems are brought to our attention. 随着日益迅速的经济发展，更多的问题受到我们的关注。
101. The preservation of forests has aroused people’s wide concern
102. As far as I’m concerned, I am in favor of the opinion that…
103. Both governments and ordinary citizens should join hands to make this world a better place to live in, not only for ourselves, but also for future generations.